Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FloSports subscription issue

Jump to solution

I have a FloSports subscription that renews automatically every month. For some reason, every 29th of each month I won't be able to watch live sports. I don't why this is happening. My son is playing today and I will miss that game because of you guys.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FloSports subscription issue

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @jasantiago07!

It is highly appreciated for reaching out to us about the subscriptions concern you have and we'd be happy to provide you with an accurate resolution. 

In this case, it will be highly effective to directly raise your concern to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to provide you with further information about this. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category and you should have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FloSports subscription issue

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @jasantiago07!

It is highly appreciated for reaching out to us about the subscriptions concern you have and we'd be happy to provide you with an accurate resolution. 

In this case, it will be highly effective to directly raise your concern to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to provide you with further information about this. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category and you should have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos