Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulpenalba
Reel Rookie

FORGOT MY EMAIL ON MY ROKU ACCOUNT & OF COURSE MY PASSWORD TOO. I NEED HELP!!

Hey Everybody, I forgot my Email Account Associated with my ROKU & of Course my Password so not sure what to do.

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. You can reach me at paul@acutexusa.com

Thank you Kindly & Be Safe!!

Paul Penalba 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: FORGOT MY EMAIL ON MY ROKU ACCOUNT & OF COURSE MY PASSWORD TOO. I NEED HELP!!

If you have a working Roku device go to settings, system, about.  Your email will be listed.  When you have the email login to https://my.roku.com and click on forgot password.  You will get an email with instructions to set a new password.

paulpenalba
Reel Rookie

Re: FORGOT MY EMAIL ON MY ROKU ACCOUNT & OF COURSE MY PASSWORD TOO. I NEED HELP!!

Thank you for this, however our Old TV stopped working so we bout an Amazon FIRE TV and no longer have a ROKU OR ROKU CONTROLLER. That is sort of my Dilemma.  Thing is I keep getting charged $5.99 per Month for a PARAMOUNT #+ SUBSCRIPTION and when I reached out to them directly they said that I was getting charged by Roku.

So that is why I am trying to figure things out with them

Paul Penalba 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu.   Use the account you are using on this forum

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

... And give them a list of any likely email addresses under which you may have linked your former Roku(s) -- let them know which, if any, are ones to which you no longer have access.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X