Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error not clear because when you state it you don't clarify.

My internet provider Xfinity gave me free PEACOCK.  Please refund the 5.49 dollars that you debited from my bank account.  I don't want  to put my bank info online because I've been hacked several times lately.

My name is ELizabeth Richardson in Renton, WA 98056 . I'm aka Betty.  Both names are recognized by USBANK.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error not clear because when you state it you don't clarify.

@elrichardson1, this is not the place to post that kind of information.  You need to contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus/abo

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Error not clear because when you state it you don't clarify.

@elrichardson1 Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Check your subscriptions and if you find the subscription for Peacock unsubscribe or you will be charged again.  It would appear that you accidentally subscribed to Peacock using Roku.  Peacock would not know that you had a free subscription from Xfinity.  When you login to your Peacock app on your Roku device be sure you use the Xfinity login information.

0 Kudos