Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiHiHemi

Double billed for Paramount+ and Showtime Package

Jump to solution

I paid the yearly for a Paramount+ with Showtime and also was charged the monthly on the same day.  I’ve tried contacting your billing dept. but after several tries, it doesn’t load so please don’t direct me over there unless it’s been fixed.  I’ve logged in on both Chrome and Safari with no loading.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Double billed for Paramount+ and Showtime Package

Jump to solution

Hello @MiHiHemi 

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

We would recommend you try to restart your router and then see if you will be able to access our website. You can also try using a private or incognito tab. For reference, you can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you with double billing.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Double billed for Paramount+ and Showtime Package

Jump to solution

Hello @MiHiHemi 

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

We would recommend you try to restart your router and then see if you will be able to access our website. You can also try using a private or incognito tab. For reference, you can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you with double billing.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos