Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eden4emma

Double Billed for Philo every month. I need to be reimbursed.

I have been billed by both Roku for Philo ($24.99) and Philo ($25.00) for the same service.  How do I get reimbursed and stop one of the subscriptions?  I'm not sure which one I need to keep to still stay active.

Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Double Billed for Philo every month. I need to be reimbursed.

Hi @eden4emma,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

If you watch on a variety of devices (ie: not just Roku devices) then keep the direct Philo account.  If you only watch via Roku, then it’s more of a preference in billing and customer service that would make you decide.  Then again, Roku’s subscriptions, are prepaid/nonrefundable.  So it might make sense to cancel both, then continue watching the Roku sub until the end of the period (since it is prepaid it will continue to work until then) and then resume your direct Philo account.  (Of course this ASSUMES philo accounts are refundable, which I don’t know.)

Carlyray

The same thing is happening to me,  but one bill is $19.99 and the other is  $24.99. How can I get reimbursed?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

If you watch on devices other than Roku, login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.   Find your subscriptions and cancel the subscription. As stated earlier Roku subscriptions are non-refundable so you will not get a refund but you will not be charged going forward.

If you watch only on Roku you probably want to cancel the Philo account since I think it is the one that is $25.  You should be able to login to Philo and cancel that account.  I don't have Philo so not sure exactly how to cancel on Philo page.

0 Kudos