Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tommyt777

Does ROKU Customer Support Exist?

I bought my first ROKU stick (JAN 2023) and set it up to use on my video device in my Chevy Van.  Works great and setup was easy.

It worked so good that I bought a second ROKU stick (JUL 2023) and took it overseas to my condo in Thailand for use on my SMART TV while there.  I logged onto my account (while overseas) and viewed my first ROKU stick active on my account.

I setup the 2nd device using my mobile phone and laptop.  After the setup process I encountered two disappointing problems:

1)  My new ROKU stick was listed on my account as active, but my first ROKU stick on my account had been removed.  It just disappeared (or was displaced) after adding the 2nd stick!  HOW CAN  I ADD TWO ROKU STICKS TO MY ACCOUNT or RECOVER MY FIRST DEVICE?

2) My new ROKU stick does not have the ROKU Channel APP on it and it cannot be installed.  This is the entire reason I purchased this 2nd stick!  HOW CAN I GET THE ROKU CHANNELS APP ON MY STICK OVERSEAS?

Every time I go to the webpage for assistance, I can never reach anyone.  It's as if your customer service does not exist and your customer assistance webpages do not work.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Does ROKU Customer Support Exist?

I have no idea why the first stick was removed from your account (that shouldn't happen), but you'll have a hard time using a Roku device in any region where it's not officially supported and Thailand is one of those regions.  I imagine the customer support web pages won't work there either.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos