Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bfm6

Disney Electr 816-2728107 DE

Jump to solution

I have been charged $88.15 for this and I don’t know what it is??? Please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Disney Electr 816-2728107 DE

Jump to solution

Hey @Bfm6

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Bfm6

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Liquidkore

Jump to solution

I got the same charge and would also like to know what this is for. I also see the standard “Disney Plus Burbank CA” for $7.91 each month, so why the large 1 time charge for $88.07?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Liquidkore

I hope you're doing well.

I'd recommend following my suggestion in my post above. Our billing team will be able to tell you what the charge is for. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

https://support.roku.com/contactus/abo/purchase-history

It's a fraudulent charge by another person using your card to watch Disney plus through Roku. I've just dealt with it for my mother. Go the link, go to Accounts, Payments and Subscriptions, select  Question about Charges and then Contact Us for a live agent.