Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaoJones

Discovery+ says my account is still active, even though I cancelled through Roku

When I tried to cancel at Discovery+, it indicated since I'd signed up through Roku that I had to cancel through Roku as well. I did that. Today I noted that Discovery+ charged me $7.58 anyway and responded to my inquiry that my account was still active. I checked Roku a little while ago and Discovery+ isn't there, so I used my computer to cancel on the Discovery+ website. Why didn't Roku cancel Discovery+ when I ordered that, and if Roku did cancel it and that's why I didn't see it when I checked Roku, why did Discovery+ charge me anyway?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Discovery+ says my account is still active, even though I cancelled through Roku

Hi @TaoJones, we understand that being charged for a subscription after you had canceled is disconcerting. We want to help.

We're going to send a PM your way. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos