Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SK11

Direct TV Stream not working due to Roku payment

DirectTV Stream not working. I have a subscription through Roku. When I called Direct TV they said there is a delay in receiving payment from Roku so account temporarily suspended. Has anyone ever heard of this? I can verify my account is current. 

9 REPLIES 9
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Direct TV Stream not working due to Roku payment

How are things? @SK11,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your subscription. We're pleased to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them here by phone or live chat and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PKD

Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue and Roku support was no help. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PKD,

We understand the issue you're running into. We have a designated team to cater to this concern. You can reach them via the link that the moderator above this thread provided. We recommend you contact the best person who can attend to your payment concern.

If you have other inquiries, please let us know.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
woody7820
Reel Rookie

I got up this morning and Directtv is not working...Frozen got everything else on subscriptions but directtv.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @woody7820,

Thanks for getting in touch and for letting us know about this. When saying "frozen," does this issue happen when playing some content, or does the playback happen when opening the channel? Also, have you tried any troubleshooting so that we can proceed to the available next step?

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
woody7820
Reel Rookie

No I can't get on the app at all times. When I scroll over and click on directtv it just goes blank..

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@woody7820,

Thanks for your prompt response. Let's see if connecting your device to an alternative network, like a mobile hotspot, then try accessing it again to see if there are differences.

If the issue persists, please reply back here and supply us with the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
woody7820
Reel Rookie

I have done everything they you have requested and still nothing. What is going on???

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @woody7820,

Thanks for the update here in the Roku Community!

Would you mind giving us the device information posted above by @RokuERey that is needed to investigate this issue?

Once we have this information, we'll be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team.

We look forward to hearing your response and receiving your device details.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.