Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joeydrewstudis
Channel Surfer

Customer service hasn’t contacted me but I was messaged that they did

I was supposed to speak with customer service after a moderator helped me with troubleshooting. They then messaged cs and it’s been almost a week. Is it normal to take this long?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
LizWil

Support.roku.com cannot complete my return and the customer support email also fails.

I have an RMA number, but no address label.  The website isn't working - it hangs when I initiate a return or try to send customer support a message.

This is my last attempt to get help before I ask my credit card company to remove the charges.  After I finish here, I'll make a report to the Better Business Bureau, who will also investigate.  Roku, if you want the Streambar back, please send me a pre-paid shipping label to go with the RMA you issued, which is:  530347 on order #2000081237.  

Thank you,

Liz

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Customer service hasn’t contacted me but I was messaged that they did

Hi @Joeydrewstudis and @LizWil,

Welcome, and we appreciate having you here in the Roku Community.

We have reached out via PM here in the Roku Community to know more about your concern. We'll continue to communicate from there.

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator