Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RuthCase

Confusing attempted charge

Jump to solution

My chime account is showing an attempted charge from Roku for $138.98 luckily for me there wasn't that much money on the card when it attempted. I went to my subscriptions and invoices on Roku and it's not showing the charge. I'd just like to know if it is in fact Roku attempting to charge me or if it's some sort of scam. If it is Roku what on Earth could cost that kind of amount?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Confusing attempted charge

Jump to solution

Hi @RuthCase,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your billing inquiries on Roku.

We recommend that you verify if you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

For more assistance, please get in touch with our Accounts and Billing team since they are the appropriate team to cater to your inquiry. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to be directed to their contact information.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Confusing attempted charge

Jump to solution

Hi @RuthCase,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your billing inquiries on Roku.

We recommend that you verify if you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

For more assistance, please get in touch with our Accounts and Billing team since they are the appropriate team to cater to your inquiry. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to be directed to their contact information.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos