Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starman0020
Channel Surfer

Charged for CuriosityStream Premium (4K) Annual $69.99 per year but not using.

I was charged for 

CuriosityStream Premium (4K) Annual
$69.99 per year

today July 18, 2023.

I haven't signed into Curiosity and don't use it.

I want a refund. I cancelled the renewal.  Please help.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged for CuriosityStream Premium (4K) Annual $69.99 per year but not using.

Hi @Starman0020,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you want a refund. We're happy to help. To be better assisted with your subscription charge inquiries, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the "Accounts and Billing" option to be directed to their contact information.

Warm regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Starman0020
Channel Surfer

Re: Charged for CuriosityStream Premium (4K) Annual $69.99 per year but not using.

Eunice,

I did what you suggested before e-mailing the community.  

However, when I try to connect to someone it just keeps loading without connecting to Roku.

How can I reach someone in Roku?

Starman0020@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Starman0020
Channel Surfer

Eunice,

I have been on hold for over an hour with no one from Roku picking up.

How do I get someone to acknowledge me?

Please help.

Starman0020@gmail.com

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Starman0020,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand that you're having a problem connecting through the Account and Billing team. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly be informed that there are three different ways in which we're connected to them. Have you tried emailing or chatting with our live support? If not, kindly try the other choices since that is the appropriate contact for your subscription inquiry.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Starman0020
Channel Surfer

I don't have an e-mail address and when I have tried connecting to the live chat I just get Connecting but no one connects.

Can you help?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Starman0020,

Thanks for the reply!

You will be given the option to choose from a variety of account and billing inquiries when you click on the support page under Account, Payments, and Subscriptions. The options chat with us, email us, or talk to us as recommended will be displayed if you choose one. You can also contact one of our experts using your email address.

We hope that this is helpful to you!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Starman0020
Channel Surfer

I don't know what you are talking about.  The following:"You will be given the option to choose from a variety of account and billing inquiries when you click on the support page under Account, Payments, and Subscriptions. The options chat with usemail us, or talk to us as recommended will be displayed if you choose one. You can also contact one of our experts using your email address."

Is underlined options are not available.  I only have the option "chat with us" and then it goes to "Let's get in touch" and keeps circling and no one picks up.

If you are a moderator or a contributor, please provide an e-mail address to contact Roku about the $69.99 charge.

Thank-youl.

0 Kudos