Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gohr9704

Charged erroneously for 2024 MLB

Jump to solution

I was charged for the 2024 MLB subscription. We receive it free as we have season tickets to the Chicago Cubs. I emailed MLB and was told Roku charged our acct. I want it cancelled and refunded to our acct. They charged us $143.21 and was charged on 03-01-24. The description was 8013 Major League Basebal16-2728107 DE24061005.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged erroneously for 2024 MLB

Jump to solution

Hi @gohr9704,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We hear and completely understand your sentiments. This is not the experience we want you to have. Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here.

Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged erroneously for 2024 MLB

Jump to solution

Hi @gohr9704,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We hear and completely understand your sentiments. This is not the experience we want you to have. Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here.

Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos