Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dflana
Level 7

Cannot contact customer support for Order issue

I need to contact customer support regarding a mix-up in an order that I just received.  I went through the Roku Support>Contact customer support page with my order information.  When I click "Submit support request" I get an message stating 

"There was an error submitting your request. Please try again."

I have tried sending on two devices and get the same error message for two days now.  There is no clue as to what the problem is.  This is the only route to customer service, I don't know what else to do.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Level 17

Re: Cannot contact customer support

You might see if you can select a phone call at the end of the process.  I did and got a number.  (The numbers may vary based on location and problems, so I'm not including it here.) 

Phone is not my preferred method, but it beats "error".  Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cannot contact customer support for Order issue

@dflana 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

If you are still not able to contact our Support team, please feel free to let me know and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
dflana
Level 7

Re: Cannot contact customer support for Order issue

I tried doing the process again and this time I was able to send the message.  I now have a RMA number and will return it today.

Thanks

0 Kudos