Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tasing08
Reel Rookie

Cannot access my Peacock subscription I purchased through Roku

I want to cancel my peacock subscription through roku but it’s no t appearing in my roku subscription.  Peacock wants me to cancel it through roku.  What do i do now?  Is this a kind of scam by roku or oeacock?  I see that there are lots of issues like mine here.  Pls.  Email me for answer/solution.  Teresitafrias79@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot access my Peacock subscription I purchased through Roku

Hello! @Tasing08,

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Roku Community!

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions".

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Arjiemar 

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Tasing08 Login to your Peacock subscription on a computer.  Click account in the upper right corner.  You should be able to see how your Peacock subscription is billed.  If it is billed through Roku and  it is not appearing when you login to Roku on a compute or phone, is it possible you have more than one Roku account?

0 Kudos
Tasing08
Reel Rookie

I only have one roku account.  Very positive about that.  I contacted Peacock to cancel my subscription but they refused and insisted to contact roku support.  Instead, the guy offered me deals to keep my subscription.  Can’t they really cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

When you check for a Peacock subscription on the Roku website, make certain you are logged into the same account as the Roku itself. You can go to Settings/System/About to verify the correct email.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Tasing08   When you go to your Peacock account does it show billed through Roku?  If it is billed through Roku Peacock can not cancel the account.  If it is billed through Roku it will show in your subscriptions.  As suggested make sure you are logged into the same Roku account as showing on your device.

0 Kudos
jbcanby73

I am having the same problem.  I want to cancel my Peacock but when I sign in on Peacock it says i need to manage it on Roku.  When I sign in on Roku it says I don't have any subscriptions through them.  I want to talk to someone to cancel my Peacock which we haven't watched for many months.  This is very frustrating.  I just want to cancel my Peacock.  

Pam B.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jbcanby73,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you raising your billing issues with us. We'd be more than willing to assist you with this.

We recommend you directly contact our Account-Billing team regarding your Peacock subscription, as they will be the ones who can assist you further with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk/chat/email to one of our live representatives.
In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. Feel free to contact us again if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. We'd be happy to help.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos