Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Roku/ frndly and Roku telegram

Jump to solution

I need to cancel my subscription for Roku/frndly and Roku/ telegram

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancel Roku/ frndly and Roku telegram

Jump to solution

Hi @davidanthonysko,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel a Roku subscription. We're glad to help.

To cancel subscriptions billed through Roku Pay:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: If you're billed directly by a subscription provider, such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and others, your billing relationship is with that provider, and you must contact them directly to cancel that subscription.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If you paid through Roku you can cancel at https://my.roku.com .  Make sure you log in with the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  If you have more than one device, check the email address on all of them.  More than one person has inadvertently created more than one Roku account.  You should also be able to cancel on the Roku device itself by highlighting the channel/app on the Home Screen and pressing * on your remote.  If your subscription is through Roku then there should be a "Manage subscription" option.  Any canceled subscriptions are still available until the expiration date of the original subscription and pro-rated refunds aren't generally available.

If your subscriptions are through "The Roku Channel" then I don't think the "Manage subscription" option is available on the device itself, but I could be wrong.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
smokey1899

Jump to solution

Cancel my subscription 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @smokey1899,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with your subscription inquiry, but we will need to gather some details. Are you directly subscribed to the channel provider or through Roku Pay for confirmation?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

yes

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

help

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @davidanthonysko,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel a Roku subscription. We're glad to help.

To cancel subscriptions billed through Roku Pay:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: If you're billed directly by a subscription provider, such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and others, your billing relationship is with that provider, and you must contact them directly to cancel that subscription.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator