Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't rent movies, problems renting movies

No solution to this matter. I’ve tried for weeks now to rent and buy movies on vudu getting the same Roku pay error. Updated Roku, removed and added the channel back, changed payment card info multiple times. You’d think they’d want our money but at this rate I’ll have to give it to the local movie theater 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't rent movies, problems renting movies

Hi @GaryGoat350

Thanks for your first post here in Roku Community. 

We apologize that you are receiving this error message and are unable to rent or purchase movies. Have you tried using a different card and see if there's any difference?

If you need additional support, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We are unable to assist in the Roku Online Community with most billing concerns, but the folks in customer support will be able to help you by phone or by live chat. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos