Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gscarpato

Can’t place an order, can’t get help!! No phone #, no live chat.

Jump to solution

Can someone please help me. I’m trying to place an order and it won’t work. It just keeps going in circles and bringing me back to the same place. No phone number to call. No live chat. I honestly don’t know what to do. I can’t believe that they do not have normal customer support via phone or live chat. I’ve been a customer for quite some time and already have an account and get regular payments charged to my PayPal every month. I do not understand any of this.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t place an order, can’t get help!! No phone #, no live chat.

Jump to solution

Hello, @gscarpato!

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Roku Community. 

We understand that you are currently facing issues while trying to purchase Roku products, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing any problems, please let us know. 

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We appreciate everyone who brought this to our attention and believe the issue is with certain Express Checkout payments. We are working quickly to resolve this. In the meantime, avoid using the Express Checkout option and use a different payment option instead.

We know this issue isn't solved but we're marking this post as "solved" to give a notification to everyone in this thread. We will update once Express Checkout payments are fully solved.

If you're seeing this issue and not using Express Checkout, let us know. If you can, please record a brief video of what you're seeing and send it to akish@roku.com and we'll investigate. 

Thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello, @gscarpato!

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Roku Community. 

We understand that you are currently facing issues while trying to purchase Roku products, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing any problems, please let us know. 

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mandytilf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.  There is no where to put a phone number that I see and it won't let me place an order without it.  I'd really like to give you some of my money Roku.

Mandytilf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I found a live chat, but it's useless. After confirming for the agent that I was trying to place an order on the roku website there hasn't been a reply in the last 8 minutes.  It says my message was delivered, but not read like previous messages.  Screenshot 2024-04-05 211318.pngScreenshot 2024-04-05 213725.png

0 Kudos
Mandytilf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Good lord.  They finally replied just to say I've been idle and may be disconnected.  This is enough to make me want to turn Karen.
Screenshot 2024-04-05 214459.png

bam0271
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't get an order through either because I can't find where to add the phone number it requires.  "Chat" is not answering.  The "problem solved" posted earlier does not or has not resolved the problem.  Most aggravating !!! 😠

0 Kudos
Mandytilf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sent an email to support and got a response that the issue was resolved. Great, I go try to make the purchase again and guess what. Not resolved. This is terrible customer service. 

bam0271
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the same thing Mandytilf.  3 times yesterday I was told it would be fixed , but not.  The last time I was told by email it would be ready to go in an hour.  I didn't stay up late enough for it, so I tried this morning.  Same old thing....need a phone number.  Obviously someone just programed it to ask for a phone number.  I don't see why it's so hard to change the program to not require a phone number.  

I also noticed that every other chat I have ever been on asks for a customer satisfaction survey at the end.  Notice this Roku does not?!

Jerry110

Jump to solution

The item doesn't fit the back of my tv. The set up guide says I can order a free HDMI extender cable. my.roku.com/hdmi

0 Kudos
mgh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same problem. Stuck in an endless cycle. One popup says it needs a phone number, the there is no place to enter a phone. Just wanted to place an order.

Tried chat, phone and email. Chat didn't give me time to finish a reply. Phone couldn't figure out what I was asking. Email finally sent me a message that someone will look into it.

Now I'm having trouble even logging in - get stuck in endlessssss verification windows.

0 Kudos