Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mae-1

Re: Can’t place an order, can’t get help!! No phone #, no live chat.

Jump to solution

The problem IS NOT FIXED. CAN NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT PHONE NUMBER. THE SPECIAL IS GOING TO RUN OUT AND NOONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET THE SPECIAL OFFERS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK. WTF.... PLEASE HELP FIX THIS PROBLEM SO WE CAN BUY WHAT WE WANT!!!!

bam0271
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes "Mae-1" I. agree and believe this is their plan all along.  Just teasing us with no way to actually obtain the deals offered!

0 Kudos
Mandytilf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've gotten 2 emails so far that say the problem is resolved.  Of course, when I go to check it is not resolved.  Jokes on them, I'm only interested in buying because of the sale.  If time runs out I just won't purchase.  I'm about 90% of the way to not purchasing already, because of the trouble.

barbmc

Jump to solution

Still asking for phone number with no place to enter.  Not fixed

0 Kudos
mgh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It has not been resolved. The same thing is still happening.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We appreciate everyone who brought this to our attention and believe the issue is with certain Express Checkout payments. We are working quickly to resolve this. In the meantime, avoid using the Express Checkout option and use a different payment option instead.

We know this issue isn't solved but we're marking this post as "solved" to give a notification to everyone in this thread. We will update once Express Checkout payments are fully solved.

If you're seeing this issue and not using Express Checkout, let us know. If you can, please record a brief video of what you're seeing and send it to akish@roku.com and we'll investigate. 

Thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Laurinette
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Good luck.  No phone number to call.  No live chat.  Been going in circles with this issue.  It's to a point of it being fraud.  I've worked on this issue for almost a year now.  I've tried to "cancel my subscription" as per the instructions, but my account says I have no subscriptions.  My card continues to be charged every month.  I've tried calling, writing letters, emailing and still I cannot get this monthly charge to be stopped.  The charge is for Peacock TV LLC, but Peacock TV says I have to contact Roku to get the charge discontinued.  Roku has conveniently made it so that no one can call or reach them to discontinue.  I've canceled debit cards and received replacement cards, yet Roku still seems to charge the new cards and I know I have not given the new card number.  

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Laurinette wrote:

Good luck.  No phone number to call.  No live chat.  Been going in circles with this issue.  It's to a point of it being fraud.  I've worked on this issue for almost a year now.  I've tried to "cancel my subscription" as per the instructions, but my account says I have no subscriptions.  My card continues to be charged every month.  I've tried calling, writing letters, emailing and still I cannot get this monthly charge to be stopped.  The charge is for Peacock TV LLC, but Peacock TV says I have to contact Roku to get the charge discontinued.  Roku has conveniently made it so that no one can call or reach them to discontinue.  I've canceled debit cards and received replacement cards, yet Roku still seems to charge the new cards and I know I have not given the new card number.  

Hi @Laurinette! We have live chat and a live phone number over at http://support.roku.com/contactus. It sounds like a little direct assistance from them would get you squared away. Keep in mind that sometimes providers are billing you directly. Reach out to our support team and they can help take a deeper dive and get you over to providers who you may still have subscriptions with. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos