Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zampmj
Reel Rookie

Can't find my new subscription

I recently purchased a MLB subscription thru Roku on Saturday and I STILL am not able to see it under my subscriptions.  I even received an email from Roku welcoming me to MLB.  How long should it take for this new subscription to show up so I can manage it?  Please advise.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't find my new subscription

Hello! @zampmj,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We understand you can't still find MLB as one of your subscriptions. No worries, our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here, and choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" option.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zampmj
Reel Rookie

Thanks but that doesn't work as your system doesn't show a subscription and therefore won't let me move further with chat.  Please provide me with a phone number.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @zampmj,

Thanks for clarifying! 

Kindly send us a PM for further assistance. We'll wait for your response!

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zampmj
Reel Rookie

Ok, Carly.  WHERE and HOW do I private message you.  Your website is pretty ineffectual.  Please explain HOW.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@zampmj, click on her name which will take you to her profile page.  Hopefully, there will be a "Send this user a private message" link on the page.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.