Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anniew
Reel Rookie

Can't change pin on my account

I've seen this issue on here however there wasn't a solution posted that has worked, only roku support replying that they emailed the person with this issue. When I go to change my pin, I put 4 numbers in the box and the submit button is visible but it won't highlight to where I can click on it to change it. This is very frustrating, please get back to me asap. Thank you

9 REPLIES 9
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't change pin on my account

Hi @Anniew,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different browser to access my.roku.com

If the issue still persists, feel free to contact Roku Support

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tam187
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue as respond, im trying to find a solution. I am guna clear cookies, cache, and try again... but did that work for you

0 Kudos
Tam187
Reel Rookie

None of those options worked for me. Also when logging in to my acct, it's taking at least 2 tries before opening up, otherwise have to enter info again. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Tam187

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SandyAries

What the first review said is exactly what I'm going through. When the change pin box pops up you enter your new pin and the save box stays won't let you change your pin. The box stays a light grey and no matter how many times you press it, it won't save. I even changed my setting to no pin required and I still need a pin when I try to download an app. Please help

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SandyAries,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. You might try logging in from another device or browser so you're able to change your Roku PIN CODE. Do you have a computer you can access the website with?

If the issue still persists, feel free to contact Roku support

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@SandyAries  I just tried mine and it will not work on an Android Phone but works fine on my computer.  If you don't have a computer borrow one for a short time and login to your Roku account and change the pin.

Rokwho
Reel Rookie

I experienced the same issue while trying to update my PIN from a Mobile (Android) device

• clearing cookies or website data doesn't fix it
  • didn't work on Chrome or Samsung's default browser
  • didn't work using 'Desktop mode'

It seems like the PIN box isn't detecting input from the user.

I tried it on a desktop and it worked fine. That seems to be the only solution for now.

0 Kudos
Sprnatrl0

I'll just go to the library and change the pin there.

0 Kudos