Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t cancel Gaia suscription

Jump to solution

I have been trying to cancel Gaia , I don’t see it on my Roku subscription I already  contacted Gaia  directly but since I subscribed  through Roku they do not have any info about my account. 

How can we do this , 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t cancel Gaia suscription

Jump to solution

Hi @Katheleencr,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us for support, and we understand that you are having a problem canceling the Gaia subscription. No worries! We're here to help.

We advise you to check your Roku account to see if the Gaia channel is linked to your Roku account. Also, if you have multiple Roku devices, check the email address linked to the devices. Go to Settings > System > About, then check for the Roku account. You may also follow the steps in our support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

In addition, if you need assistance, contact our Accounts and Billing team here: Contact us.

Hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t cancel Gaia suscription

Jump to solution

Hi @Katheleencr,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us for support, and we understand that you are having a problem canceling the Gaia subscription. No worries! We're here to help.

We advise you to check your Roku account to see if the Gaia channel is linked to your Roku account. Also, if you have multiple Roku devices, check the email address linked to the devices. Go to Settings > System > About, then check for the Roku account. You may also follow the steps in our support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

In addition, if you need assistance, contact our Accounts and Billing team here: Contact us.

Hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos