Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sealution

Can't Get Shipping Label for Warrantee Exchange

Jump to solution

I have receiving a return authorization for an exchange within warranty  period but no shipping label.  Should not have to pay return shipping but impossible to find any access via chat, email, or telephone to follow up.  Help!   chuck

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't Get Shipping Label for Warrantee Exchange

Jump to solution

Hi @sealution,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about your concerns regarding a return label. Please be advised that we have passed along your information and concerns to the Support Team. They will follow up and assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @sealution,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about your concerns regarding a return label. Please be advised that we have passed along your information and concerns to the Support Team. They will follow up and assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Guy2023
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Lol, good luck,  I’m at 3 weeks with zero legitimate service.  Only mods here telling me my issue is being handled.  They’re waiting for the 30 days to be up so they can charge you and not allow a return.   Trust me, I’ve started 2 support tickets and 2 threads here.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
giantsfan1976
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m in the same boat. I have an RMA number and an address to send my device to but no return label. Plenty of assurances that an email is on the way with the return label! I’m not sending this anywhere until I get the label and even then I’m not sure they will ever send me a replacement. I’ve seen lots of complaints that they never actually send replacements back. Will probably never get Roku again and I’ve used them for over 10 years. 

0 Kudos
Guy2023
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I finally got help by calling.  Literally a month after initiating contact,  I had to call, no response by ticket number till the day after I called.  They Fkn suck as a company.  I too was a 10 year roku customer.  No more, 😂 

0 Kudos
oldman4573
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

same song different day. i have bin trying for weeks to get said label.i guess the support staff went to clown college instead of a real school .  the concept is not that difficult to understand.   Duh you not send label with new Roku. Duh send label me. my 30 days is rapidly dwindling. all i ever get from support is "we have already sent it" or the label is on its way via e mail you will have it within 48 hrs or no answer at all.

0 Kudos