Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaceyBee
Reel Rookie

Can I sync my current subscriptions to Roku?

I currently have several streaming subscriptions. But I would like to somehow sync them to Roku so I can manage them all in one place. Is that possible and how do I do it? Im wondering if the only way is to cancel them all and then sign up again but this time through Roku? Im hoping for an easier solution though.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can I sync my current subscriptions to Roku?

@LaceyBee

Thanks for the post.

How are you currently subscribed to your subscriptions? Did you subscribe directly through the channel provider? What specific channels are you looking to subscribe through Roku Pay?

We would suggest taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: What is Roku Pay?

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LaceyBee
Reel Rookie

Thank you. The subscriptions I have are Netflix, Paramount+, and Peacock. I signed up for each of them on their own websites/apps. But I would like to be able to manage them all under roku if possible instead of going to each website separately.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@LaceyBee, you would have to cancel them on the provider's website and subscribe through Roku, but be aware that subscribing through a third party like Roku often comes with restrictions like that subscription is only valid on a Roku device. If you use any non-Roku devices then you should probably keep things the way they are to avoid the hassle of possibly getting the Roku subscription to work anywhere outside of Roku. I know it can be done with Peacock, but I don't know about the other two.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
LaceyBee
Reel Rookie

Wow, thanks for that advice. I never would have thought of that. I do watch on my phone during my breaks at work. I better not take that chance. Thank you for your reply! I think I'll just keep it how it is after all.

0 Kudos