Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DittoDan

Can I Purchase a Yearly Suscription to Discovery+

Jump to solution

I have a subscription to Discovery+ for $6.99 @ month. Is it possible to purchase a discounted yearly subscription?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you,

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Can I Purchase a Yearly Suscription to Discovery+

Jump to solution

Looking at the Discovery+ web site, they only offer two monthly plans. Ad-supported and ad-free. No annual plans. Roku can't offer anything that is not available from the service.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DittoDan,

Thanks for the inquiry, and welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us where you subscribed to this channel? Is this directly to the standalone app or through Roku Pay? If through a standalone, we recommend contacting the channel support team about this for further assistance.  But if you go directly to Roku, you'll need to contact one of our Account and billing experts about this. You can contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Looking at the Discovery+ web site, they only offer two monthly plans. Ad-supported and ad-free. No annual plans. Roku can't offer anything that is not available from the service.