Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsa3704

CBS Intera 816-2728107 I do not have this subscription

Jump to solution

I have been charged 4.99 in 03/2023 through 04/2023. 

no charge in May or June of 2023 then started back up in 07/2023 @ $5.99 until just this month 02/01/2024.

I do not show ever having this subscription in my account EVER. can you help reimburse these charges and get rid of this charge?

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CBS Intera 816-2728107 I do not have this subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @dsa3704,

We hear and completely understand you.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through our link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to help you.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just clicked on the "Here" link in the post above yours and got options to Chat, Call, or email.  Hint:  If none of the big buttons answer your question, be looking for: "If you still need assistance, contact us"  It's at the bottom of many of the pages with buttons. 

Banned but back. Because why not?

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KSBG195,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge from your account. 

If you noticed this charge on your credit card or bank statement. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to handle it:

1. Check if you have an active subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Subscriptions.
  2. Review the recurring charge
  3. Create a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN | Official Roku Support
  4. If you continue to have questions about a charge, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

We hope this will be sorted out.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dsa3704,

We hear and completely understand you.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through our link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to help you.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
4Godssake
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There is no option to talk to any kind of support

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just clicked on the "Here" link in the post above yours and got options to Chat, Call, or email.  Hint:  If none of the big buttons answer your question, be looking for: "If you still need assistance, contact us"  It's at the bottom of many of the pages with buttons. 

Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

By the way, CBS Interactive usually means a Paramount+ subscription.

0 Kudos
KSBG195

Jump to solution

Having the same here!

Roku Cbs interacti,Deus 816-3728107 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KSBG195,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge from your account. 

If you noticed this charge on your credit card or bank statement. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to handle it:

1. Check if you have an active subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Subscriptions.
  2. Review the recurring charge
  3. Create a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN | Official Roku Support
  4. If you continue to have questions about a charge, feel free to contact Roku Support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

We hope this will be sorted out.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos