Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mfuqua1

Billing can someone call me

Jump to solution

There are no funds in my account at this time.  That is why I asked to be billed on the 3rd of the month.  Can someone please call me?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Billing can someone call me

Jump to solution

Hi @Mfuqua1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ritakmendoza79,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern that you want to know how to cancel your subscription and we will do our best to assist you with your inquiry.

Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active subscriptions
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press the Home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press the * button on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

Learn how to cancel or unsubscribe for cancellation help.

If you still need further assistance with cancellation, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Mfuqua1

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LEANDRIAb

Jump to solution

Good luck with someone calling you I have been with Roku for six years I had issues with my account they gave me a refund and I told them I no longer have a debit card they refunded the money to a card that I no longer have and then ask me to call the financial institution how am I supposed to do that when I have no card information because it’s long gone I guess I need to call Ghostbusters!!!!! I’m looking for another company because Roku is not the is not worth the aggravation 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I need a call please having trouble canceling my prescription roku keeps trying to bill after I even changed card info 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ritakmendoza79,

We understand your concern that you want to know how to cancel your subscription and we will do our best to assist you with your inquiry.

Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

7. Select Done

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

Learn how to cancel or unsubscribe for cancellation help.

If you still need further assistance with cancellation, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Fsilva8096

Re: Cancelling subscriptions

Jump to solution

Cacelling subcription

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancelling subscriptions

Jump to solution

Hi @Fsilva8096,

We would be more than happy to assist you with your Roku device. If I'm understanding correctly, you want to know how to cancel your channel subscription.

Please be advised that if subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

For subscription purchases directly through Roku Pay, you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

7. Select Done

Our FAQ provides additional information and complete steps on How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have 3 different charges made to my account. April 28th and April 29th. WHY ??

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kathyaweiler,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about multiple subscription charges.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matte

For more information about how to review charges that you do not recognize, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos