Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KennethFoster
Reel Rookie

Billed for Britbox, but it doesn't work. Does ANYONE at Roku ever do customer support?

I was charged $8.65 on 7/3 for a month of Britbox.  I can't watch anything on Britbox, and get no error messages or anything.  I contacted Britbox (THEY actually have customer service, unlike Roku), and they say that since I subscribed thru Roku, only Roku can fix the problem.

As far as I can tell, the link to Roku "support" is a joke, it never connects.  I can't find a working phone number for them either.  

Unless someone at Roku decides to provide some support, I will be forced to tell my credit card company that this is a fraudulent charge.  When someone sells you a product, then doesn't provide it, I think it's fair to call it a fraud.

3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Billed for Britbox, but it doesn't work. Does ANYONE at Roku ever do customer support?

Hi @KennethFoster 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KennethFoster
Reel Rookie

Re: Billed for Britbox, but it doesn't work. Does ANYONE at Roku ever do customer support?

Maybe you forgot to read the post before you replied.  The link you provided is absolutely, totally useless, there's no option to contact an agent, it just never connects to anything or anybody.  SO why can't you or someone with Roku say "Okay, let us look into this"?  Wouldn't that seem like the thing to do?

Is Roku about to shut down?  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KennethFoster,

Thank you for keeping us posted here at the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kindly send us a PM here for further assistance.

We will look forward to your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos