Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley8

Being charged for Bally sports scubcritpion I never subscribed to

I have Bally Sports and they say I have an active subscription that was purchased through Roku but we can not cancel it! We checked on the app and it’s not showing up. I checked my account and it’s not there! How do I cancel something I can’t access at all? 

I think it was purchased through an old tv that someone else has now I changed the password on my account but I can’t even delete the account because of the subscription. Bally says I have to go through Roku and I can’t get ahold of support for y’all 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Being charged for Bally sports scubcritpion I never subscribed to

@Ashley8,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the unrecognized charges. It would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also check these links will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account or How to unsubscribe or Cancel a Subscription
All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos