Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Subscription - Discovery+

Jump to solution

I have my billing for Discovery+ through Roku

I looked on the discovery+ website and throughout Roku's site and can't seem to find out if Discovery+ has an annual subscription. I'm only seeing monthly.

I know with Netflix it states "No annual subscription" 

Does anyone know this info?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Annual Subscription - Discovery+

Jump to solution

Hi @tailgategurl,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us for support and asking for an annual subscription to the Discovery+ channel.

We highly recommend you contact our Accounts and Billing team, the experts handling this concern, or directly contact the channel partner, Discovery+, because many channels/apps on Roku are created, maintained, and updated by the channel providers themselves.

We hope this information is helpful. Happy streaming!

All the best,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tailgategurl,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us for support and asking for an annual subscription to the Discovery+ channel.

We highly recommend you contact our Accounts and Billing team, the experts handling this concern, or directly contact the channel partner, Discovery+, because many channels/apps on Roku are created, maintained, and updated by the channel providers themselves.

We hope this information is helpful. Happy streaming!

All the best,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

If the actual site does not show an annual plan, then neither will Roku. I checked, and I only see monthly. I tried a Google search, and found some old articles that imply there used to be one, or it was a one-time offer, but I guess they eliminated it when it merged with Max.

Max does include most if not all Discovery+ content, plus more. There are annual Max plans.

Jump to solution

Thank you for looking into it for me. I checked both as well. I sure wish they all would provide an annual billing but I assume that would make subscription increases hard to do if you're on an annual plan. Grrr..

0 Kudos