Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kseemes

$88.99 Charge for a Channel We didn’t Order

Roku has terrible customer service and makes it impossible to get your money back for incorrect charges. You cannot even speak to a customer service representative. I was charged $88.99 and we didn’t sign up for anything-I figured out how to manage my account and cancel it so I won’t get charged again but I’m out $88.99 for a channel I never watched or signed up for.

2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: $88.99 Charge for a Channel We didn’t Order

Hi @Kseemes,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having a problem with a refund for your subscription. To be better assisted with your billing and subscription inquiries, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: $88.99 Charge for a Channel We didn’t Order

@Kseemes I would log back into your account and set up a pin to make purchases if you have not alreadly done so.  It is easy to order something for anyone using your device if you do not require a pin.