Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We'll be glad to assist you on our end. Please provide a copy of the email you received with the promotional offer and send it to us via private message. Please also state which email you used for that.

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  7. Click Send Message. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

We'll be anticipating it! 

Thanks,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

Hi, @Iluvmusic1948

Extending our welcome here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for reaching out for support, and we'd be pleased to assist. May we know if you've received an email with the 40% discount for a Roku device purchase? If so, do you have any images such as a screenshot?

We look forward to hearing your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kebel21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi, I sent my screenshot to EuniceL. Should I post it here as well?

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kebel21,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have replied to your private message and have forwarded your concern and information to the appropriate Roku team for resolution. We are dedicated to finding a solution to your concerns, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
kebel21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you, Eunice, received the PM as well. 

0 Kudos
mr_matt
Reel Rookie

Re: 40% off deal via email doesn't work?

Jump to solution

I got a reply and they honored the discount with a code they provided me!!!  I was able to purchase the items and I'm very happy with they're quick resolution!!  Hope it worked out for you too!  🙂

0 Kudos
mr_matt
Reel Rookie

Re: Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for the reply and for honoring the discount!!!  I was able to purchase the items and I'm very happy with your quick resolution!!

0 Kudos
kebel21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here, discount honored.  Thank you Roku!

0 Kudos
Pacerfan9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This worked, thank you for making this right!

0 Kudos
Pacerfan9
Reel Rookie

Re: 40% off deal via email doesn't work?

Jump to solution

This worked, thank you for making this right!

0 Kudos