Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMPSEAT
Reel Rookie

Re: Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

Sorry, but I'm confused here. *IF* this is/was a legit offer, wouldn't moderators know about it???

I received this same email yesterday - expiring on 4/12/2024 - but when I clink on the link in the email, it says 'NO OFFERS AVAILABLE' within my Roku account. The email 'appears' to come from replymktg@roku.com - is this a 'scam' email???

Online chat with Roku is basically useless. He/She/They had no clue what I am talking about or looking for.

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @JUMPSEAT!

We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused, and we appreciate you sharing the promotional offer you received via email with us.

We want to inform you that we were able to fix this issue. We would recommend that you give it another try and let us know how it goes. 

If the issue persists, don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll do our best to help you.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JUMPSEAT
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That worked...THANKS

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the follow-up @JUMPSEAT!

We're glad to hear that everything is going well! If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to post them in our community. We are always here to help and ensure you have the best experience here at Roku!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stats1

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. I tried calling customer service but they put me on hold to check about it but the agent eventually disconnected the call without talking to me. 

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @stats1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting our support about this issue you are experiencing with the discount offer through email. We're more than happy to be of service.

Please check your inbox since we have sent you a private message.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RLS-Ultra
Reel Rookie

Re: 40% off deal via email doesn't work?

Jump to solution

I received an email that offers 40% off Roku streamers that expires 4-12-2024, but when I clicked on the buy now button in the email and logged into my account today 4-11-2024 it say no offers are available. The fine print says while supplies last so have you run out of supplies or am I doing something wrong? A lot of people are having this problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @RLS-Ultra,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we understand that you may not be taking advantage of the discount offered via email. No worries! We're here to help.

Please check your inbox since we have sent you a private message.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RLS-Ultra
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How about sending me an email where the promised discount links actually work.

0 Kudos
RLS-Ultra
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Unfortunately when I tried to use the the coupon code Roku sent me, when I tried to purchase a 4K Streaming Stick I received the message "The coupon you entered is expired or invalid." 
0 Kudos