Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hankster56

4.99 Peacock Chanel..how to cancel?

I added peacock to my Roku. I no longer have the television or Roku and I keep getting billed. When I go on to the website peacock says Roku controls billing and yet Roku says peacock controls billing. Flip flop

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: 4.99 Peacock Chanel..how to cancel?

Hi @Hankster56

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. Though as we review here, it looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there. And they would be best able to assist you moving forward.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: 4.99 Peacock Chanel..how to cancel?

Major streaming providers like Peacock allow you to subscribe to them directly, or through platforms such as Roku, Apple etc.  Whichever one you used; you need to cancel there.  It is also possible to be subscribed multiple ways at the same time and receive multiple bills for essentially the same service, so be careful.

0 Kudos