Thanks for the post.
Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or on all channels installed on your Roku device? Have you tried restarting both your Roku and router?
If you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?
Please keep us posted. We'd like to know more about how we can help.
All the best,
You didnt mention your Roku model # and firmware version: Settings/System/About
Known solutions/workarounds for apps not loading/closing to Home:
1) Check for updates: Settings/System/System updates/Check now - try again
2) Change your Theme to the Roku Default: Settings/Theme/Restore default theme - try again
3) Change your Screensaver to a Roku clock: Settings/Theme/Screensavers - try again
4) Remove SD card (if installed) - try again
5) Remove app, RESTART ROKU: Settings/System/System restart/Restart, Add app - try again
6) Network connection reset: Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Network connection reset - try again
7) Completely unplug power from Roku for 10-15 minutes - try again
😎 Factory reset: Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Factory reset <--- last resort
NOTE for #5: Do not remove the YouTube TV or Spectrum app - you will not get the app back until the end of the dispute.
yes i try the restart sitting still will not load any channel software 10.0.0 build 4209-91 Model 3020x roku premiere it connect to network and with a mac address to connect the internet With spectrum community server
Thank you for your help I shut off and disconnected Roku over night and restart it today it is working fine and it load up fine and working so far so good thank again for help
Thank you for your help I shut off and disconnected Roku over night and restart it today it is working fine and it load up fine and working so far so good thank again for help thank
Roku and Spectrum just settled their 9-month-long carriage dispute. I wonder if a resulting update is what fixed your problem.