Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

none of my rokus will not connect to wifi. other computer and phones will. worked last night.

have 3 different rokus in different rooms.  last night all 3 were working fine.  woke up this morning and none of them will connect to the network.  tried the standard restarting them and tried to reconnect to the network, didn't work.  all other devices (phones, computers, etc) connect fine.  even restarted the modem just in case.  still nothing.  any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: none of my rokus will not connect to wifi. other computer and phones will. worked last night.

What models?  Are they, by any chance, model that only run on 2.4GHz?  I ask because some ISPs have sent out router updates that have turned off 2.4GHz entirely or dropped 802.11b support.  However, that can usually be rectified by logging into the router and making sure 2.4GHz is broadcasting, and the modes are set to b/g/n (not just g/n). 

Unfortunately, some ISPs have also removed the user ability to access their routers and you have the call support to get anything done.

(And a common response on ISP support forums is: Get your own router. You retain control and usually spend much less in the long run.)