Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeldoe87
Reel Rookie

No way to type in wifi password

Jump to solution

just moved into a condo with wifi, I cant connect and then sign in with my room # and password on my phone but no option to do that on Roku. doesnt have lock symbol next to the wifi network. it connects but I cant use any apps becuase I'm not signed in. what can I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: no way to type in wifi password

Jump to solution

@joeldoe87 

It sounds like your network (the network you're using) requires a login page, similar to what hotels and dorms use.

Try the instructions on the page How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@joeldoe87 

It sounds like your network (the network you're using) requires a login page, similar to what hotels and dorms use.

Try the instructions on the page How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
joeldoe87
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was thinking that but theres no website to connect to, just says "connect to X then enter password X"

0 Kudos