Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PedraGray

Won’t connect to my WiFi network

Today is the 2nd day that my Roku Express decides to not connect. The support options don’t fix the issue. My screen shows the signal strength is “Excellent”. I am working from home currently, so the WiFi/Internet is working. All iPhones and iPads are connected and streaming fine. Password for Roku is valid. It will not connect and this is Super frustrating!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Won’t connect to my WiFi network

@PedraGray 

The Roku Express is 2.4 GHz band only. Some ISPs have changed the settings on the routers they supply from 802.11 b/g/n to g/n. Can you check your settings for that on your router?

More details here.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Wponti502

@PedraGray wrote:

Today is the 2nd day that my Roku Express decides to not connect. The support options don’t fix the issue. My screen shows the signal strength is “Excellent”. I am working from home currently, so the WiFi/Internet is working. All iPhones and iPads are connected and streaming fine. Password for Roku is valid. It will not connect and this is Super frustrating!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Wponti502

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're experiencing? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos