Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dawgmom

Wifi connected showing excellent speed..program buffering

My Roku is connected to wifi..shows excellent speed...the program keeps buffering and then get a message over the program that says "Content not available right now" WHILE the program plays in the background..is this the wifi causing the problem?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wifi connected showing excellent speed..program buffering

No, more than likely it's an issue with the provider's service. Doesn't sound like an issue with your network.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Dawgmom

I hope you're doing well.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Does it happen on a specific channel/content or regardless of the channel you access? Have you done any troubleshooting? If so, please provide it to us so we know what steps we should take next.

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Dawgmom  Exactly what channel are you watching when this occurs? Have you restarted your Roku, modem and router?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Dawgmom-

What your internet connection downloads to your computer is one thing, what your network then transmits to your Roku is another.

When you do a System > Network > Check connction, then press OK, what does it show as your Internet download speed?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos