Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi will not connecting

I have three Roku's in my home, one is an Ultra and the other two are Roku Express.  All three worked fine.  I fell asleep with the bedroom Roku on and woke up to it saying it wasn't connected to the internet.  I kept messing with it, I unplugged and reset the router, I unplugged the Roku, I did a system reset, I even did the home button 5 times and did something to disable ping.  I looked everywhere for how to fix it.  The Ultra in my living room works fine, no issues.  The two Express devices will not connect.  I have wi-fi connectivity on my phone, on my Alexa device and even on my laptops.  However, it will not connect on the two Roku Express.  I have tried just about everything.  I don't understand how everything else works, but not these two devices.  It finds my network, it says I have excellent signal strength but it will not connect to Wi-Fi.  Also to note, I tried connecting the two Express devices via my hotspot on my cell phone and they work then but they won't connect through my actual home wi-fi.  Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wi-Fi will not connecting

Who is your Internet Service Provider?  Is it Comcast/Xfinity or Cox?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos