Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drayson76x
Channel Surfer

Re: Suddenly, TWO Roku units will not make wireless connection

Jump to solution

Did you not read the answer , log into your router thru browser, it’s ususally https:/192.168.0.1  

Default router logins can vary but it should be marked on router itself on sticker with serial and model number. For instance my default login/password is as admin and password. Then you would go to wireless settings and make sure sure everything mentioned above is in order. Throwing them out and rebuying if you don’t know if router settings are correct is plain not very smart. Some network provider routers auto update and settings could have changed on you so just check don’t say it worked and then it didn’t and not check. 

0 Kudos
Drayson76x
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Read your router manual, not everything can be spoon fed learn for yourself. It’s basic computer knowledge. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

So, a few Android updates back, Roku killed the remote widget, and the latest update killed the power button in the app remote.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@spiceagent11 

Remember that the Power and Volume buttons will only appear on the Android's Roku Remote App when it is connected to a RokuTV.  The power and volume buttons are not available nor visible when using with a Roku Player connected to a TV.  The Roku Remote App is currently still working properly with my Insignia RokuTV regarding power and volume.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos