Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harri
Binge Watcher

Second post: each time have to check connection

Get good connection, and then it works. Should I save the new networks, contact Xfinity, change settings please. Express 4K updated. 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Second post: each time have to check connection

Hi @harri

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
harri
Binge Watcher

Hi Kariza-D

I answered you in detail. Still no response?

0 Kudos
harri
Binge Watcher

After turning on with TV remote, I have to access Input, which has chosen TV, toggle to HDMI and go back home, access Roku, sometimes then no video, so I have to check network, sometimes reboot. No TV connection intentionally, no antenna, i.e. streaming completely through Roku. Internet provider says all ok, recognizes my network and the Roku, works fine after this procedure, but how can you stop the toggle to TV please?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@harri, that's a setting in your TV.  If you turn it off with the input set to HDMI and the next time you turn it back on it defaults to TV then you need to look for a TV setting that controls that.  If you have no video when you switch to HDMI try pressing Home on your Roku remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
harri
Binge Watcher

Thanks renojim. Seems to be « sticking » on HDMI now since I had set it Saturday on HDMI. I immediately press Home on Roku after turning on the TV screen, and have video and full Roku functionality.

0 Kudos