Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJM2
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku no longer sees network

Roku ultra 4K hardware is garbage.  Out the blue ethernet port stop working.  I will NEVER buying anymore ROKU DEVICESSSSSSS!!!!

0 Kudos
RJM2
Reel Rookie

Both my Roku Ultra 4K ethernet port stop working with 1 year of each other.  These devices are Garbage!!!!

my only way to connect is wireless.  I WILL NEVER buy a ROKU device again.  I will let everyone I know!!!

0 Kudos
DawOfTheDead
Channel Surfer

Was there some kind of system update that now makes Roku devices already installed no longer usable?

johnred

I had this issue this evening. It's been working just fine for over a year, and tonight it will not connect. I have a Roku TV. I've disconnect my router, modem, and unplugged the roku. When I tried to reconnect to my network, it does not list it as a choice. What should I do?

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@DawOfTheDead 

No, there's been no recent Roku OS updates. I think the last one any of my devices received was late December or very early January. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
DawOfTheDead
Channel Surfer

Thought maybe they ran an update that basically made Roku devices no longer work as so many people are having the same issue all of a sudden

NoraMoss
Channel Surfer

+1 Same issue here! Just ran into this problem tonight (Sun 1/31). My device and troubleshooting details are here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Network-Wireless-Wired-Connections/Roku-Premiere-No-Longer-Detects-Spe...

0 Kudos
Lttlbit36

We have the same problem so we thought it was was just worn out bought a new 1. Connected to TV, scanned and magically it saw 10 nearby networks. We connected, it automatically updated and now it doesn't see any net works. Its not my wireless its roku. And after using them for about 10 urs I think I may be done.

KaraL

I am having the same issue.  I was watching a movie 1/29 and all of the sudden lost my connection and have not been able to get it back.  It says no networks, even though I am on my laptop further away from the router than the Roku.  I have tried restarting the router and the Roku.  I have also tried the Factory Reset.  Nothing works.  We are getting very frusterated!

Fmb6

Update 2/3/21 

Now my roku can no longer find network.

I reset factory setting now its useless still cant find network. 

Network is working no reason for this. My devise is not even a year old.