Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: T-mobile hotspot WebUI manager

Jump to solution

I am logged into my hotspot website @192.     And so on, but there is no settings option.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Frustrated1215 

Did you login to your webGUI at http://192.168.12.1 and use the admin and password credentials located on the sticker of your hotspot unit? 

A couple of the other units have a different login procedure.  You may have to use the TMobile Home Internet App to make these changes instead. (https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/t-mobile-home-internet-app).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Chicken
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The user interface is a bit awkward and unconventional, I had to spend some time learning how to navigate through it myself.

Keep at it, you'll find it.  You'll have to log in with user name and password and then it forces you to change the default password (my hotspot required changing the default password).

0 Kudos
Kkkk

Re: Roku Express will not connect to internet with T-mobile hotspot

Jump to solution

Yes exactly what I'm going through. Oh what do we do now. 

0 Kudos
Chicken
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Express will not connect to internet with T-mobile hotspot

Jump to solution

As per instructions in a couple of the previous posts of this thread.  I wanna call it making (and selecting) a new profile in addition to the few already existing.  "profile" isn't the exact correct word but maybe that explains?

It'll take some "navigating" to locate this setting but once that change is implemented, it works.  Avoid changing other settings "willy-nilly", this upsets the settings gods...

0 Kudos