Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordynelson33
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express Wifi Connectivity Issues

I’m not able to see the model because I factory reset my roku express as a last resort and now it will not connect and keeps popping up as error 14.30. Before factory restarting it I checked the router, Roku and tv. I’ve reset all of them multiple times. I’ve tried unplugging it and letting it sit for a day as well. Any and every step I have seen on here and on Google I have taken and still nothing. It was working just fine and now it’s not. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Jordynelson33  Your model number is stamped right on the outside of your Roku. 

0 Kudos
Jordynelson33
Reel Rookie

My bad lol. 3930X is the model 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Jordynelson33  That’s the base model Roku Express. It can only connect to the 2.4GHz wireless channel. Please follow these instructions 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Network-Wireless-Wired-Connections/Error-014-30-stuck-for-three-days/t...

0 Kudos
Jordynelson33
Reel Rookie

I use cox wifi not xfinity. Will that effect the way to fix it? 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Cox and xFinity basically use the same equipment. You can call Cox and they can walk you through it

0 Kudos