Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erebus
Binge Watcher

New Ultras cannot connect to WIFI.

I have 2 new Roku Ultras and neither of them can connect to the internet.  The expresses they are replacing are right next to them and they connect just fine.  They see the wifi network just fine and when I try to connect I get a green check mark on the wireless connection and an instant red X on the internet connection.  One of them is less than 10 feet from the wifi AP and I use Ubiquiti Wifi6 Pro APs.  I currently have another Ultra, a StreamBar, and the 2 Expresses that I'm trying to replace with these new Ultras.  All of those work just fine and the expresses are sitting right beside the Ultras.

Has anyone got any idea what's wrong with these new devices?  With all the problems that Roku has been having lately, I'm beginning to think it's time to switch to another streaming player.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Erebus
Binge Watcher

Re: New Ultras cannot connect to WIFI.

UPDATE

They cannot connect with a cable either.  I get a green check for network and a red X for internet.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: New Ultras cannot connect to WIFI.

@Erebus

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried connecting these Roku devices to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos