Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Re: Loosing internet connection and everything else in the house works still except the roku

Jump to solution

Just throw the device out. Its trash. You got burned

RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Express WiFi signal problem

Jump to solution

ITS NOT YOUR USERS THAT IS THE PROBLEM. WE'RE PRETTY SMART. YOUR DEVICE SUCKS AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIDICULOUS...

RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Re: Loosing internet connection and everything else in the house works still except the roku

Jump to solution

roku knows about this and is ignoring it.... buy a firestick

0 Kudos
RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

"We're sorry.. the number you have reached is out of service. Please check the number and try your call again... and again.... and again..."

0 Kudos
RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The sad part is that Roku has obtained millions of dollars from good faith customers and all they are interested in is keeping it...

0 Kudos
RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If I get rid of my 4 Roku devices I will not be interested in dealing with them at all. They are douche bags and dont care. They are laughing at us....

0 Kudos
RippedOff
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

For now....

0 Kudos
Notatech
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have had same problem for months. Replaced with new router, roku , and modem. Spectrum has no idea. Currently have new spectrum router and modem because they said they couldn’t help otherwise. Nothing works consistently. Password does not have a special character. I am not a tech person I just want to watch tv. 

is there a solution I missed? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Notatech

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Have you tried changing the wireless network channel to see if that helps?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Klutz
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yesterday (6/8/21), I received a Roku response to my connection problem that dates back to 11/12/20 stating my problem should now be solved with the 10.0 software update. Only how do I download it on 4 of my Rokus when they all can not connect?

My solution was quicker and effective. I now own a Firestick, NVIDIA and Mecool. None of these have connection problems while the Rokus can't connect.