Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cnote12

I did an internet connection reset on Roku, and now I can't connect to wireless internet.

So, I'm sure everyone remembers a few days ago, YouTube was down, and was saying "No Internet Connection", and I thought I was the only one who was dealing with this problem, so I look up the problem, and I see something saying like go here and there and press internet connection reset. And I tried to connect back to my wifi again, and then it puts an X on wireless, and I've tried unplugging Roku, resetting the router, restarting Roku, and it says my internet is strong. So if anyone has a solution for this, please tell me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: I did an internet connection reset on Roku, and now I can't connect to wireless internet.

Hi @cnote12

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be delighted to look closely to see how we may assist you in getting started. Do you receive an error message when attempting to connect to your wireless network or when streaming a specific channel?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried re-connecting your Roku to a solid wireless network to see if that helps resolve the issue you are seeing? You may also try to connect to an alternate wireless network, such as another mobile phone signal typically provided and maintained by specific mobile phone (cellular) service providers, to see if you are experiencing the same issue.

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos