Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SherryL

I cannot log into Roku it keeps saying progress 94%. It is stuck and restarting does not help.

I cannot log into Roku it keeps saying progress 94%. It is stuck and restarting does not help. Where is your customer service? Where do I talk to a real person?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I cannot log into Roku it keeps saying progress 94%. It is stuck and restarting does not help.

@SherryL, sorry, you can't talk to a real person.  Depending on your model you may be able to get to a chat at https://support.roku.com/contactus .

There are several people here that will try to help, but it's a bit of a slow back and forth process.  You don't really give us much to go on.  Are you setting up a Roku device for the first time and/or trying to update the software?  If so, you may be able to get past the update by connecting to your phone's hotspot, if possible, and once the update is complete switch back to your regular network.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.