Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob43230

How do access TV input. options so I can use my DVD player?

How do I access tv input options so I can use my DVD player. My tv remote doesn't work to select

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do access TV input. options so I can use my DVD player?

@bob43230 

On a RokuTV, go to Settings/TV Inputs and look under "Inputs not being Used".  Select the appropriate Input that your DVD player is using and select "Set Up Input".  

You should now see the Input on your Home Screen.  To rename the Input, just go to Settings/TV Inputs and select "Rename" after highlighting the appropriate one.

If your RokuTV remote is actually broken (ie. not working), you can either download the official Roku remote mobile app onto your phone/tablet and use as a remote, or purchase a Roku Voice Remote or a universal streaming remote compatible with RokuTVs from Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do access TV input. options so I can use my DVD player?

@bob43230 

By the way, in addition to what @AvsGunnar said about Roku TV devices, if you actually have a Roku device (box, sound bar, stick) attached to a TV, rather than a Roku TV, then what you're looking for isn't possible.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."